Dear ALISE Members:
Here is your December 2009 ALISE Update
Here is your ALISE Update!
* ALISE 2010 Annual Conference Registration Closes
* Conference Schedule Updated
* Last Day to complete Management Survey
* Call for Volunteers a Success!
* ALISE 2010 Annual Conference Registration Closes: Today is the last day to register for the 2010 Annual Conference. Registration will stay open until Midnight (Eastern Time.) After this time, those wanting to attend the conference, will need to bring their registration form to the ALISE Conference registration desk at the Boston Park Plaza starting Tuesday, January 12th. To register for the conference, please go to our Registration Web page.
* Conference Schedule Updated: The 2010 ALISE Annual Conference has been updated with two new sessions. Check out session 1.6 and 2.6 on the Conference Web site.
*Last Day to Complete Management Survey: The ALISE Board of Directors is conducting its annual assessment of the management firm. They have asked that members please take this short, 5-question survey to help them determine the performance of the management firm. The survey will close Today, January 18th at Midnight (Eastern Time).
NOTE: You will need to login as a member to take the survey. Please contact headquarters if you need your login information
*Call for Volunteers a Success! Thank you ALISE members for your enthusiastic response to the call for volunteers. Over seventy individuals responded to a limited number of slots. I am currently working on committee appointments to align with ALISE's commitment to have the broadest possible representation of our
membership on our committees. Doctoral students, adjuncts/part timers, new faculty, tenured faculty, novice or experienced with ALISE, type of institution, geographical location-- all are being considered as I make the appointments. Thank you for volunteering your time! Several of you will be hearing from me very soon. All good wishes to you--Lorna Peterson.
If you have any questions, concerns, or praises, please contact Kathleen Combs, ALISE Executive Director.
See you in Boston!