Onsite Interviews, Job Postings and Resumes
A vital part of our conference is the opportunity to bring together schools and potential faculty members through the ALISE Job Placement Services. Our practice is to make available the resumes of students and job openings, along with space and time to conduct interviews at the conference.
- ALISE Institutional and International Affiliate Members Schools will be provided with up to six complimentary hours of interviewing space.
- Extra hours can be purchased at $50/hour.
- Non-members may request interviewing space at the rate of $50.00/hour
- Space will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you require space and time to conduct interviews at the conference, please complete the interview order form and e-mail or fax (312-419-8950) it to ALISE.
- Order forms are due into ALISE headquarters no later than November 30, 2012.
Email all job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying this order form and inclusion in the ALISE Annual Conference Job Placement Services.
All job postings will be compiled into a binder for viewing at the conference and placed on the ALISE website.
Job postings are free to ALISE member institutions. Non-member institutions are charged $225 per three-month listing
- ALISE member resumes will be accepted electronically until November 12, 2012.
- Non-members can participate in these resume services for $175
- Job Applicant resumes received will be placed on the ALISE Job Placement Web Portal.
- Adjunct Faculty resumes received will be placed on the ALISE Adjunct Faculty Web Portal.
- When the portal is ready, all ALISE Institutional and International Affiliate Members will receive login information for the portal.
- Non-member institutions can view resumes for $500
- At the conference, there will be two binders for the resumes (one for job applicants and another for adjunct faculty) available for viewing.
- To have your resume included on the Job Applicant or Adjunct Faculty listing, please send it to email@example.com. In the subject line, please state if your resume is for the Job Applicant or Adjunct Faculty listing.
Questions? Contact ALISE staff at 312-795-0996 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview order forms must be received no later than November 30, 2012.
Resumes must be received no later than November 12, 2012.
-back to conference homepage-
COPYRIGHT © 2012 - ASSOCIATION FOR LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE EDUCATION (ALISE)