Elgin Community College
Job Title: Associate Dean of Library
Company Name: Elgin Community College
Location: Elgin, Illinois, United States, 60123
Salary Range: DOE
Provide leadership in library operations and development to support instruction and learning for the College. Direct the daily activities of the ECC library faculty and support staff; manage the daily operations of the library; establish and maintain library department budget; provide planning for the library collection; evaluate services and library instruction, infrastructures and programming.
1. Master's degree (MA) or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Solid understanding of academic library services, including policies and procedures, collection development, and copyright law.
3. Knowledge and experience of contract governance and implementation.
4. Solid budgetary development and management experience.
5. A solid working knowledge of library-related information technology, including online catalog administration, web development, state and local network infrastructure administration, etc.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong grant writing focus.
For a detailed job posting and to apply, please visit our web site at: https://jobs.elgin.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51512
Elgin Community College is an Equal Employment, Equal Access Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce.