Vita and Portfolio Review
Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Would you like to work with senior faculty to improve your vita or portfolio? The Vita and Portfolio Review session at the ALISE Annual Conference is just such an opportunity.
Here are the basic details of the program:
- One-on-one, 30-minute review of your curriculum vitae and/or portfolio.
- Appointment times set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individuals who pre-register for this event will be given priority.
- Drop-ins will be accommodated as time and space allow.
- Appointment times are 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, and 3:30pm.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, contact Dan O'Connor at Rutgers. In your email, please include the subject line "Portfolio Review" and indicate your time preference.
If you have any questions please contact Dan O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-back to conference homepage-
COPYRIGHT 2010 - ASSOCIATION FOR LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE EDUCATION (ALISE)