Onsite Interviews and Job Postings
A vital part of our conference is the opportunity to bring together schools and potential faculty members through the ALISE Job Placement Services. Our practice is to make available the resumes of doctoral students and job openings, along with space and time to conduct interviews at the conference.
- Schools will be provided with up to six complimentary hours of interviewing space.
- Extra hours can be purchased at $50/hour.
- Space will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you require space and time to conduct interviews at the conference, please complete the Interview Order form and e-mail or fax (312-419-8950) it to ALISE.
- Order forms are due into ALISE headquarters no later than November 16, 2010.
- Candidate Resumes will be accepted electronically until November 16, 2010.
- All resumes received will be placed on the ALISE Job Placement Web Portal.
- All member schools will receive login information for the portal.
- The portal will be updated on a weekly basis, as ALISE receives resumes.
- At the conference, there will be binders of the resumes available for viewing.
Questions? Contact ALISE staff at 312-795-0996 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview order forms must be received no later than November 16, 2010.
Resumes must be received no later than November 16, 2010.
-back to conference homepage-
COPYRIGHT © 2010 - ASSOCIATION FOR LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE EDUCATION (ALISE)