ALISE 2012 Juried Paper Proposals
Juried Papers were presented during 9 sessions at the 2012 ALISE Annual Conference.
2012 Process Summary
Nine representatives from nine member institutions comprised the juried papers review panel. Abstracts of the papers were subjected to a blind review process in which jurors were assigned five judgments:
1. Relevance to the conference theme.
2. Topic quality, a rating judging the research method or creativity in exploring the topic.
3. Presentation quality, a rating judging the quality of writing.
4. Significance, a rating of the importance of the topic and/or findings.
5. Final decision for acceptance.
Of 106 unique abstracts, 32 juried paper proposals were accepted for presentation, resulting in an acceptance rate of approximately 30%