ALISE 2014: The Virtual Experience
The ALISE Board of Directors and the ALISE 2014 Conference Co-Chairs are proud to announce the premiere launch of the virtual conference offering for ALISE 2014!
If you can't make it in person to Philadelphia or if you want to relive what you experienced with your colleagues, then join us for the best that the Conference has to offer.
Your Virtual Conference Registration will include online access to the following programs and events:
- ALISE Academy Workshop#2: The Promise of Entrepreneurship for LIS Education
- Keynote Address by Edward B. Rock, Saul A. Fox Distinguished Professor of Business Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- ALISE Award Paper Presentations
- Program 1: ALISE Research Grant Competition 2014 Preliminary Report; ALISE Research Grant Competition 2013 Update; ALISE/ProQuest Methodology Paper Competition 2014
- Program 2: ALISE/LMC Paper Award 2014; ALISE/Eugene Garfield Doctoral Dissertation Competition 2014; ALISE/Bohdan S. Wynar Research Paper Competition 2014; and
- Program 3: OCLC/ALISE LISRG (Library and Information Science Research Grant) Competition 2013.
- ALISE Business Meeting
- Works in Progress Poster Session: Online access to all posters
- Doctoral Student Research Poster Session: Online access to all posters
Online access to the virtual conference includes:
- Audio recordings of the listed programs - available within 24 hours after the actual presentation.
- Presentation slides with online note taking ability - available prior to the start of the conference
- Poster viewing - available prior to the start of the conference
ALISE 2014 Attendees: Virtual conference access is included in your annual conference registration.
Virtual-Only Attendees: If you are not attending ALISE 2014, virtual-only conference registration will be available.
How to Register
Online: Use ALISE's secure, online registration form
Mail: Download and print the registration form and send it with payment to ALISE Headquarters, 65 East Wacker Place, Suite 1900, Chicago, IL 60601-7246.
Fax: Download, print and fax the registration form with your credit card payment to ALISE at 312-795-8950
For all paid 2014 ALISE members
|Paid by 1/07/2014
||Paid after 1/07/2014
|Non Member Registration:
||Paid by 1/07/2014
||Paid after 1/07/2014
-back to conference homepage-
Last Updated 8/14/2013